14 to 17 years old, schoolchildren, students, voluntary ecological year participants, apprentices, Federal Volunteers Service participants, people with a disability (degree of disability: 50 or more), journalists with a press card.
4 to 13 years.
Infants up to 3 years of age are admitted free of charge.
Accompanying persons of people with disabilities receive free admission if a corresponding note (B) or (H) is entered in the severely disabled person’s ID.
Information about the annual pass
A year on a trip around the world as often as you like? No problem, with our annual Pass.
- Go on a trip around the world as often as you like for twelve months (from the date of purchase).
- Leave your coat at the wardrobe free of charge.
- Take part in our public guided tours free of charge.
- No long queues at the ticket office.
- One passport per child connection card.
- Bring someone with you on a trip around the world. Your companion will receive a discounted admission price.
- Receive a 50 % discount on our magazine “acht°ost”
- Receive a discount of 15 %:
- In our gastronomy
- On children’s birthday offers and overnight stays
- In our store “Shop 8° Ost” (books, goods with legal price fixing and already reduced articles are excluded)
- With our newsletter you will receive current event information, news from the Klimahaus and interesting climate news from around the world.
The annual pass is generally not transferable.
Do you have any questions about our annual passes or would you like to order an annual pass?
This is how you can contact us. We are happy to help.
Klimahaus Sales Service
T.: +49-(0)471-90 20 30-0